HIGH POTENTIAL, ALREADY DAWNING
NEW MEDITERRANEAN LUXURY
Podgorica is the modern capital of Montenegro, while Cetinje is the ancient royal capital. Founded in the 15th Century, it is the cultural and historical center of Montenegro.
A rate of 9% applies to company profits, capital gains, personal income and withholding tax. Investors are able to remit dividend and interest profits fully, without any restrictions.
In late 2010, Montenegro was granted candidate status for European Union Membership and in June 2012, the European Council opened accession negotiations. In December 2015, the country received a formal invitation for NATO membership.
REASONS TO INVEST
• Dynamic economic growth and development
• Multi-ethnic harmony and political stability
• Strategic geographic position, full sea access
• Qualified human resources
• Foreign and domestic investors have the same rights
• Excellent quality of life
• Hub for regional business
• Easy business start-ups
• Young population with multilingual talent